Leave me a message
StoriesRSS What are these?
NotesAll notes RSS
For a while I’ve been looking for a certain amount of friction in digital products. If it’s too smooth or too well-working then it’s a red flag to me.
Read later list
This list is synced from are.na
- ‘Luddite’ Teens Don’t Want Your Likes
- Fight for Your Right to Be Lazy
- From Bowling Alone to Posting Alone
- Becoming a chatbot: my life as a real estate AI’s human backup
- WeChat users are handwriting apologies to get their banned accounts back
- The Dark Side of Techno-Utopianism
- Design Thinking is a Rebrand for White Supremacy - Flat Journal
- Making Kin with the Machines · Journal of Design and Science
- Taiwan’s Founding Mothers?: Untold Herstory - No Man Is An Island
- ZEIT ONLINE | Lesen Sie zeit.de mit Werbung oder im PUR-Abo. Sie haben die Wahl.
- Is dev compensation bimodal?
- Finding the Mother Tree – with Suzanne Simard
- Marco D’Eramo, Scientific Capitalism — Sidecar
- Potluck: Dynamic documents as personal software
- Stop Asking Neurodivergent People to Change the Way They Communicate
- Bored and lonely? Blame your phone.
- How Platformer is changing in year three
- The Shape of Design
- The Internet Is Rotting
- To Read
Hi! My name is Kenneth, I work as an engineering mananger at Spotify. I live on a small island in Denmark. You can reach me at mail at kennethlarsen dot org.